Видео техника SIM2
Марки » SIM2
Founded in 1995, SIM2 is an Italian electronics company and worldwide manufacturer of award winning home theater products and leading provider of high-performance large screen systems (for control rooms, information, communication, and simulation) and professional projection systems for E–cinema applications. In a world dominated by large multinational corporations, SIM2 is one of the few European companies that, through its strong commitment to innovation, know-how and focused activities has been able to establish a remarkable global reputation. The company provides the world’s most comprehensive and impressive collection of displays and high-end large screen displays on the market today. SIM2 Multimedia’s headquarters are located in Pordenone, Italy.
Deliver images that will become life’s driving passion, an inspiration to the human experience, and a vital working tool .
In a world ruled by visual communication, where images and pictures are what we all look for first, information need to be presented clearly, sharply, and consistently. To carry out its vision, SIM2 identify and exploit state-of-the-art technologies to create and supply top-quality, innovative display solutions that help people realize dreams, unleash emotions, connect, and improve their living and working standards.
Since its founding in 1980, Transparent Audio has been in a continual state of refinement, seeking not only to make our well-known products better and better with each generation, but also to create entirely new products that serve the needs of our customers.
- Karen Sumner, Jack Sumner, and Carl Smith form Transparent Audio to provide a high quality experience for home audio enthusiasts. Their first products are Electrocompaniet power amplifiers imported from Norway, and the iconoclastic American turntable — the Well Tempered Turntable — built by Transparent.
- Transparent begins to distribute and manufacture MIT cables.
- Transparent begins to design, distribute, and manufacture Transparent Cables starting with a complete audio cable line up with the Ultra Series as the flagship product
- Transparent introduces first digital and video cables
- First Transparent PowerBank power conditioners introduced
- First Transparent power cords introduced
- Transparent Reference cables introduced -- an industry standard for almost 20 years
- 1996 - 1997
- Research on Reference XL Interconnect and Speaker Cable
- Introduction of Reference XL interconnects and speaker cables — first cables to be custom calibrated to system components
- XL Technology applied to entire audio cable range
- New Transparent facility includes extensive warehouse space, a lab for special projects and custom termination, and a state of the art music and film studio for evaluating all audio-video and power products
- First high performance inwall speaker cables with add-on Brick modules introduced
- 1998 - 2000
- Research by the Transparent design team in the music and film studio leads to the development of OPUS MM
- First PowerIsolator power conditioner shuts the door on noise
- Upgrade Program introduced
- PowerIsolator XL introduced
- Expansion of product offerings designed for custom installation: more video cables, in-wall speaker cables, and speaker cable brick networks introduced
- Introduction of OPUS MM Speaker Cable
- OPUS MM Interconnects introduced
- New power cords make big advances with MM technology
- MM Technology applied to the full range of audio cables
- Plus Series Audio Cables added to upgrade program
- Introduction of Transparent´s fail-safe surge protection technology to entire power conditioner line-up.
- PowerIsolator Technology applied to entire power conditioner line-up.
- Reference MM introduced — OPUS MM performance at far more affordable pricing.
- 2003 - 2007
- Research for MM2 Technology
- First digital video cable introduced — Premium DVI — capable of long distance runs up to 70 feet
- First Transparent HDMI cables introduced to carry signals accurately at lengths greater than 10 feet.
- Expansion of audio, video, and power conditioning product offerings for whole house music and video systems
- Power cords added to Upgrade Program
- PowerIsolator MM introduced, bringing significant advances in resonance control and the elimination of power factor distortion.
- Addition of Falmouth music and film studio — incorporating many advances in listening room design. Discoveries made here inspire the final development of MM2 Technology.
- Whole House MusicLink interconnects with networks introduced that are easily terminated in the field.
- PowerWave series launched — exciting industrial design with many advances in power conditioning and source protection.
- First inwall PowerBank introduced
- Saco studio upgraded with new RPG acoustic technology to keep pace with performance of new Falmouth studio
- Introduction of MM2 Technology throughout audio product line up