Digital-to-Analog-Converter Naim Audio DACV1
Digital-to-Analog-Converters » Digital-to-Analog-Converter Naim Audio DACV1
Digital-to-Analog-Converters: Naim Audio
Model: Digital-to-Analog-Converter Naim Audio DACV1
Article number: DACV1
Description: Digital-to-Analog-Converter Naim Audio DACV1
Our newest DAC is perfectly optimized for modern digital listening. It features an asynchronous USB input – ideal for getting stunning sound quality from your computer. DAC-V1’s single-ended class-A headphone amplifier affords it added versatility. The output stages of this amplifier are kept as pure as possible, ensuring outstanding sound quality for headphone listening. The DAC-V1 is now DSD compatible and able to play 64 (2.8MHz sample rate) and 128 files (5.6MHz sample rate); the upgrade required significant optimisation of the core DSP code which has also improved sound quality.
The DAC-V1’s compact size makes it perfectly suited as a desktop companion to your Mac or PC, but its exceptional musicality means it will complement our standard-width hi-fi components just as well. Combine it with our UnitiServe hard disk music server and its matching NAP 100 power amplifier and you’ll create a stunning hi-fi system from just three compact boxes.
- High-speed asynchronous USB input up to 24bit/384kHz
- Five S/PDIF inputs for digital sources like games consoles, set top boxes and hard disk servers
- Selectable fixed or variable analogue outputs (DIN or RCA)
- Naim Audio digitally controlled analogue volume control for performance and precision 40bit SHARC DSP chip handling filtering and oversampling
- Single-ended class-A headphone amplifier output